As a florist or floral designer, you may want to stay competitive and be updated with floral designs that impact the changing floral trend. This course is designed to inform you of the latest floral color trend, styles, and what may be influencing the design scene.
Duration: 20 hours
This course is comprised of 5 sessions x 4 hours (4 training lessons + 1 Assessment)
Learners will be awarded Statement of Completion if they achieved at least 75% attendance and having certified competent through the assessment.
Who should attend:
For those who have prior knowledge in floral designs and seeking to stay competitive in the floral design practice.
What you will be learning:
- Interpret elements and principles of floral designs.
- Research and review current trends in floral design and floriculture.
- Application of current trends in 3 designs, namely table arrangement, bouquet and interior decoration floral design.
Contact us to learn more about funding incentives available:
- Enhanced Workfare Training Support (WTS) scheme
- Skills Future Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy
- SkillsFuture Credit